Installation piece consisting of 104 room, each containing one of my collections of weird objects, colours or materials. Each little collection has been gathered because of a special quality, colour, feeling, story or sensual impression. Collecting is a way to discover this interesting world and exhibiting it gives a possibility to pass on the inspiration.
‘104 collections’ was exhibited at Kolding Culture Night in August 2016. The exhibition took place in an abandoned building and was self-initiated and planned by me.
Examples of collections:
- Things that got pretty after they were run over with a car
- Horizons cut out from my grandmothers old encyclopaedia
- Parts of plastic flowers found on the street
- Sponges in pretty colours
- Roosters made of porcelain
- Little purple things
- Transparent plastic pieces
- Small music instruments made of glass